Skip to main content

About my business in Vietnam


Today i will mention about detail of my business in Vietnam.

Basically I am doing trading in Ho Chi Minh.
For example, I export "hat "from Ho Chi Minh to Japan.

Producing something in Vietnam is faster and more reasonable than Japan.
So my father’s company request to produce many hat in Vietnam. 
Vietnamese factory produce many hat. 
After finish producing i arrange to export them to Japan.
Then My father’s company sell them in Japan.
Im helping my father’s business.


This pic is boxes of hat.
The quantity was 2500 pieces.


Producing hat, t-shirt, shoes, bag,  towel etc..  are actually reasonable in Vietnam.
There are many stuff which made in Vietnam all over the world nowadays.
The cost is reasonable however them quality is pretty good.

Why producing something in Vietnam is reasonable?

I guess there is one big reason.

Vietnamese worker’s wages are not expensive.
I mean it is actually cheap from Japanese.
This is a one reason.
That’s why they can produce something by low cost.

I will mention about money in Vietnam other day on this blog.


I also do trading whatever between Vietnam and japan.
I engage a trading company in Ho chi minh.
So if I discover something which would be bestseller in Japan.
I can export it. Whatever.  I will strive to try a lots of things.

Thank you so much for reading today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to look for room in Vietnam

Today i am going to tell you about how to look for room in Vietnam. That is not hard. First of all, i can suggest you livening in “Nguyen Thi Minh Khai” This is the name of the street where I live. There are many foreigners and many house for foreigners. We can see many papers on the house door which were written “room for rent”. If you find it , just call to the number and you can check the room. When you talk to the owner , you should ask about monthly rent fee, deposit,electric bill, laundry and cleaning etc.. If you check all of them and you could accept them , you can contract . In Vietnam, most of places employ cleaning worker.  So we don’t need to clean my room by myself. In case of my room they clean my room up 2 times in a week.  And them service is pretty good. I am satisfied with them service. The average room monthly rent price is between 250$ ~ 400$ except electric bill. My room rent fee is 3...

Hi Nice to meet you.About this website and myself

Hello, Thank you for visiting my blog. I just start writing a my dairy blog from today. Aug,13th,2018. Before i share my dairy life i should introduce about myself. I am a Japanese University Student in Japan. However I am on a gap year for 2 years. I am 22 years old. I am not young but i am not old so much. Now I live in Vietnam.  Here is Ho Chi Minh City.  I started living here on May,25th this year. Last year I was studying English in Canada. There was Toronto.  Then I came here to work.  I’m doing trading between Japan and Vietnam. That gives me good business experience before I run own company by myself.  My dream is running my own company.   So i have been learning many things whit my trading business. I don’t want to waste of my life in Vietnam so i decided to start sharing my experience by this website.  I will share about Vietnamese culture, economic,food,business, money and sometimes lady. I think...

Today I invested to my body about 120$ in Vietnam.

Today I woke up around 7 am. Then I was off to cafeteria near my house.There are a few cafeterias within the range of 1km from my house.It is really convenience for me.I don’t want to stay my house except when I sleep at home at night because when I am in my room, I get sleepy definitely. These are street pics where are on my way when I get to cafeteria. 8:30 conversation with my business partner by call. I was working from 8 to 11am. I really like this cafeteria. They has a relaxed atmosphere, so I can concentrate to work and study. At 11 am, I felt hungry so I went to get a smoothie. This is my normal breakfast.Avocado smoothie 20000VDN(1$). This is really reasonable,right? After that, I worked out at the gym. Today I trained the back and arms💪 I can suggest you that you should go to the gym at lunch time if you can, because there are just few people. So it is easy to use machine. No stressful.However today parking space was terrible. Too m...