Skip to main content

You should drink Coconut coffee in Vietnam!


Coconut coffee is so yummy.Nowadays I am into drinking a coconut coffee.

Do you know Coconut coffee?

When I have free time I go to cafeteria to get that.A lot of cafeterias have coconut coffee on a menu in Vietnam.Coconut coffee is made from vietnamese coffee and coconut milk.It perfectly mach with bitter taste of vietnamese coffee and sweet taste of coconut milk .
I think the person who made a coconut coffee at the very beginning is super genius..he would be genius obviously…


Today I was off to my favourite cafe.Then I ordered a coconut coffee as usual.
Then cafeteria worker told me“You always order only coconut coffee.You really like it.”
I said “Yeah, I really like it.”
Then she told me “ However that is really good effect for diet and your skin.”
I knew that but I just pretended like that I did’t know about that. Because she was so serious.
At last she told me “That’s why I have nice style.”

My most favourite coconut coffee is Cong cafe’s.


If you figure out which cafeteria is the best  in Ho chi minh. You should go to “Cong cafe “
They would serve awesome coconut coffee.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to look for room in Vietnam

Today i am going to tell you about how to look for room in Vietnam. That is not hard. First of all, i can suggest you livening in “Nguyen Thi Minh Khai” This is the name of the street where I live. There are many foreigners and many house for foreigners. We can see many papers on the house door which were written “room for rent”. If you find it , just call to the number and you can check the room. When you talk to the owner , you should ask about monthly rent fee, deposit,electric bill, laundry and cleaning etc.. If you check all of them and you could accept them , you can contract . In Vietnam, most of places employ cleaning worker.  So we don’t need to clean my room by myself. In case of my room they clean my room up 2 times in a week.  And them service is pretty good. I am satisfied with them service. The average room monthly rent price is between 250$ ~ 400$ except electric bill. My room rent fee is 3...

Hi Nice to meet you.About this website and myself

Hello, Thank you for visiting my blog. I just start writing a my dairy blog from today. Aug,13th,2018. Before i share my dairy life i should introduce about myself. I am a Japanese University Student in Japan. However I am on a gap year for 2 years. I am 22 years old. I am not young but i am not old so much. Now I live in Vietnam.  Here is Ho Chi Minh City.  I started living here on May,25th this year. Last year I was studying English in Canada. There was Toronto.  Then I came here to work.  I’m doing trading between Japan and Vietnam. That gives me good business experience before I run own company by myself.  My dream is running my own company.   So i have been learning many things whit my trading business. I don’t want to waste of my life in Vietnam so i decided to start sharing my experience by this website.  I will share about Vietnamese culture, economic,food,business, money and sometimes lady. I think...

Today I invested to my body about 120$ in Vietnam.

Today I woke up around 7 am. Then I was off to cafeteria near my house.There are a few cafeterias within the range of 1km from my house.It is really convenience for me.I don’t want to stay my house except when I sleep at home at night because when I am in my room, I get sleepy definitely. These are street pics where are on my way when I get to cafeteria. 8:30 conversation with my business partner by call. I was working from 8 to 11am. I really like this cafeteria. They has a relaxed atmosphere, so I can concentrate to work and study. At 11 am, I felt hungry so I went to get a smoothie. This is my normal breakfast.Avocado smoothie 20000VDN(1$). This is really reasonable,right? After that, I worked out at the gym. Today I trained the back and arms💪 I can suggest you that you should go to the gym at lunch time if you can, because there are just few people. So it is easy to use machine. No stressful.However today parking space was terrible. Too m...